Thanks to the following people for their quick feedback! I really appreciate it!
Atkins Induction: LILLIEW & Saltwatersounds
Atkins Diet: Crwilley, Aithlyn, Erin
Thank you for your candid feedback all of you. Your right, pride aside, I've been doing this wrong, no matter how I like to think I am doing it right I am not.
Follow-ups / Changes: I have also taken your suggestions to heart and will make the change.
- I will re-read the book again for the 3rd time. This time more slowly. I have signed up with Fit day to attain that 65% fat, 30% Protien, and 5% Carb Ratio.
- Increase my veggie uptake as the book says!
- Eat my BMI -> 1695.95 calories (which is going to be hard for me)
- Do not Skip Meals
- Eat Smaller Meals through the day
- Eat only what is on the approved list! No Nuts about it!
- Excercise! I already have a Bally's membership, and just yesterday I also signed up with Curves.
- Do not use celery as a meal or my vegtable intake
- and lastly, do not weigh myself every day! I think i can settle for once a week, and rather focus on my measurements via tape daily if i need to!
Also just as a side note, I'm not intentionally limiting my food intake. In fact I find it hard to eat since i am not hungry anymore. I think this is mostly due to my past eating which mainly consisted for Starck bucks venti frappaccinos (at least 3x a day).
I will keep everyone up to date!
Once again thank you! I love you all!